DronesVision 30x30mm Ex-View Mini Camera NTSC
1/3″ Sony Ex-View CCD with built-in audio pickup device, 550TVL, 0.01 Lux, 3.6mm Board Lens Excellent light weight miniature camera as home security video surveillance camera or fpv camera
Among all the First Person View piloting products in the market, DronesVision DV-NM3 also stands out because of its advanced features. It comes with a sensitive audio pickup device that can pick up sounds with utmost precision. Just like DronesVision DV-CM2, it also comes with a versatile camera mount and a BNC video connector and power lead. Its Sony Ex-View CCD image sensors and efficient current consumption makes it work better than any other camera used for First Person View piloting. Sony Ex-View CCD has a very versatile design that makes it perfect for getting maximum coverage while filming videos. We highly recommend you this camera for home security & FPV flying due to it has built in microphone & D/N function. That simplify you to add up an extra audio pick up device, not to mention it’s night visibility makes everything viewable at night!
- Effective Pixels NTSC : 811(H) * 508(V)
- Current Consumption : 120mA or Less
- Gain Control : Auto
- Synchronization 2:1 Internal
- White Balance : Auto
- Resolution : 550TVL
- A.G.C. : Auto
- S/N Ratio : More than 52dB
- Electronic Shutter : 1/50 – 1/100,000 Sec Auto
- Gamma Correction : R = 0.45
- Lens : 3.6mm Board Lens
- Min Illumination : 0.01 Lux
- Cable : 0.8 Metre
- Video out Signal : 1.0Vp-p.75oms
- BLC : Auto
- Dimension : 30x30mm
- Weight : 33g
In the Box
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Camera Mount & Screws
- 1 x Video connector
- 1 x Board lens 3.6mm
- Recommend to use a Regulated DC 12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the camera.
- Recommend to use the camera with the Monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75oms. If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch the monitor standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor.
- Please do not attempt to disassemble the camera, that will void warranty.
- Never face the camera toward the sun. It may cause a smear on the picture when the camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects.