DronesVision 34x34mm Wide Dynamic WDR Mini OSD Camera PAL
Have you ever wanted to enjoy crisp colors and sharp images from the footages you have taken while flying your model aircrafts? DronesVision DV-DU3 can make this possible for you. Its double-intensity wide dynamic range CCD can capture beautiful images without being affected by the vibrations coming from your model aircraft. After setting a recorder in your ground station, you can easily capture the beauty of the skies and show it to all your friends and family.
This mini camera is also equipped with the Wide Dynamic Range & OSD features. Users can mount it in ATM machines and use it as a very powerful hidden camera. Its compact body also makes it a perfect spy camera for securing residential settings and business areas alike.
Whether you want to protect your home or business from potential crimes or you just want to experience the thrills from FPV flying, a miniature camera is one of the first things you will need. Once you have chosen from these three advanced models, you can easily find a mini camera that will best serve your interests.
- Imaging Sensor : 1/3″ Sony vertical double-density interline CCD
- Horizontal Resolution : 570TVL(color), 600TVL(B/W)
- Mini.Illumination : 0.3Lux(Color), 0.01Lux(B/W)
- Signal system NTSC:525 lines PAL:652 lines
- Scanning system 2:1 Interlace
- Scanning Frequency H:15.734KHz/V:59.94Hz H:15.625KHz/V:50Hz
- S/N : Ratio More than 52DB(AGC off)
- Video Output Level 1.0Vp-p 75 Ohm
- Lens : 3.6mm board lens
- Sync system : Internal/line lock(Dual Option)
- OSD Built-in
- Electronica Shutter Speed : Auto/Flk PAL:1/50sec~1/100,000sec
- White Balance : AWC-PUSH/MANUAL/ATW
- WDR/BLC : WDR/BLC/OFF
- AGC : HIGH/MIDDLE/LOW/OFF
- Gain Control: LOW/MIDDLE/HIGH/OFF
- Adjustments : Contrast/Sharpness/CB-Gain/CR-Gain(level Adjustable)
- Camera Title : On/Off(Selectable)
- Day & Night Mode : Auto/B.W/Color(selectable)/EXT
- 3D Noise Filter(3D-NR) : High/Middle/Low(selectable)
- Sens-up(Frame Integration) : On/Off(selectable limit~128x)
- D-EFFECT : Freeze/mirror/D-zoom/gamma/neg.image
- Supplied Voltage : DC12V+10%
- Power Consumption : Max.2.0W (170mA)
- Size : 34x34mm
- Weight : 60g
In the Box
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Camera Mount & Screws
- 1 x Video connector
- 1 x Board lens 3.6mm
- Recommend to use a Regulated DC 12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the camera.
- Recommend to use the camera with the Monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75oms. If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch the monitor standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor.
- Please do not attempt to disassemble the camera, that will void warranty.
- Never face the camera toward the sun. It may cause a smear on the picture when the camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects.