- ESC, SBEC, UBEC, VR
- Tiger Motor T-Motor ESC-70A Pro Opto 432Hz (5-12S) High Voltage Brushless Motor Speed Controller
Tiger Motor T-Motor ESC-70A Pro Opto 432Hz (5-12S) High Voltage Brushless Motor Speed Controller
View more products of Tiger Motor
Tiger Motor ESC-70A Pro Opto 432Hz (5-12S) High Voltage Brushless Motor Speed Controller
Features of tiger MOtor ESC-70A Pro Opto
- High performance microprocessor brings out the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and the highest driving efficiency.
- Maximum motor speed: 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles).
- 3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with mulitirotor copter fixed-wing aircraft and helicopter.
- Throttle range can be configured to be compatible with all transmitters currently available on market.
- Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- Separate voltage regulator IC for microprocessor to get a better anti-jamming capability.
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
- With governor mode for helicopter.
- USB supported. The firmware of the ESC can be updated by the USB adapter.
- Several kinds of Program Cards are supported. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the field.
Specifications of tiger MOtor ESC-70A Pro Opto
- High Voltage ESC (Support 5 to 12 Cells Lipo)
- Class: 70A
- Model: ESC-70A-HV
- Cont. Current: 70A
- Burst Current: 105A
- BEC Mode: None
- BEC Output: None
- User Programmable:Yes
- Battery Cells: Lipo: 5-12 / NiMH: 15-36
- Weight: 82g
This item doesn't have a built-in BEC, an UBEC (Ultimate-BEC) or an individual battery pack should be used to power the receiver. And an individual battery pack is needed to power the program card when setting the programmable values of such ESCs, please read the user manual of program card for reference.