Main Features of MyFlyDream AutoPilot
- All In One design. AutoAntennaTracking/AHRS based AutoPilot(3-Axis gyro+accelerometer
- +magnetic compass + barometer)/Advance OSD/Power module/… are all built in this small,light unit.
- Fully compatible with AAT system
- Rich extension ports for Sonar/Air Speed Sensor/Other accessories.
- AHRS is build-in with Anti-vibration design, easy to install on the plane without any damper.
- Compatible with MAVLink protocol. Support APM Planner GroundStation software. You can synchronize the waypoints by clicking one button. There are also some GS Apps for mobile phones available.
- Support PPM/PWM input.
- All functions/parameters can be accessed by the transmitter and OSD menu.
- The first AutoPilot transmitting downlink data for tracking via both VIDEO and AUDIO signals.
- Shipped with customized shielded cables for camera/video transmitter, GPS, 100A current sensor and USB programmer for firmware update. easy to setup
Specification of MyFlyDream AutoPilot
- Power supply: 7~20V (recommended 12V)
- Current consume: <200ma@12V(included GPS, without other electronics) PWM input channels 6 (PWM input setup) or 8(PPM input setup)
- PWM output channels: 4
- Maximum rolling angular: 2000 degree/S
- Flight modes: MANual, STaBlizer, CIRcle, WayPoinT, ReturnToHome Max Waypoints: 10
- Support plane layouts: Normal, Wing(Ailvator), V-Tail
- MFD AutoPilot unit x 1
- GPS x 1
- 100A Current sensor x 1
- Customized shielded cables for Camera/VideoTX
- Cables for RC-RX
- Jumper, and header for camera connector
- USB-TTL board for firware update x 1