Maytech MT50A-SBEC-V1 ESC Harrier-Suprem V1 Speed Controller
MT50A-SBEC-V1 is a new generation of brushless and sensorless speed controllers with the control of micro processor. Its performance in terms of compatibility, reliability and stability can compete with world famous brands. Its shrink tube and cable length can be made according to your unique demand.
Specs of Maytech MT50A-SBEC-V1
- Application: RC Airplanes, Helicopters, Quadcopters and Multicopters
- Cont.Current: 50A
- Burst Current(10sec): 70A
- Net Weight: 47g
- Lipo:2-6 Cells
- NiMh:5-18 Cells
- BEC: 5.5V/4A Switch Mode
- Programe Device: Transmitter/Programe Card
Features of Maytech MT50A-SBEC-V1
- Extremely low internal resistance.
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity.
- Power arming protection: Prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON.
- Lost Throttle signal protection: The ESC will automatically reduces output power to the motor when it detects a lost of throttle signal for 1 second. A subsequent loss of throttle signal beyond 3 seconds will cause the ESC automatically to cut power to the motor.
- Safety thermal over-load protection: Automatically reduce output power to half when the temperature reaches 110Degrees Celsius, restore output power when the temperature is below 110 Degrees Celsius.
- Governor Mode: For Helicopter application.
- With latest humanize software design, especially for all types of brushless motor.
- Parameters programmable function to meet your specific needs.