LawMate 2.4Ghz 11CH Wireless Video Audio Receiver
It’s great for home security, wireless cctv cameras and first person view FPV piloting usages.
LawMate 2.4G RX-2460CK Wireless Video Audio AV Receiver Channels & Frequencies Chart
- RX-2460CK (Switch A) 2413–2432–2451–2470
- RX-2460CK (Switch B) 2410–2430–2450–2470–2370–2390–2490–2510
How to set up LawMate RX-2460CK Wireless Video Audio Receiver
DIP switches in the up position are disabled, the selected Channel switch must be down to be enabled, so if you want to use CH-8 2510 MHz.
DIPS 1~7 must be UP (disabled) and the DIP 8 has to be DOWN (enabled).
What should I set the A/B Switch for using LawMate RX-2460CK Receiver?
For receiving TM-241800 & TM-240500LM LawMate wireless video audio transmitters, always slide the switch to position B
- Highly integrated circuit
- 8-channel DIP switch selectable (DronesVision sells genuine original unmodefied LawMate 8CH, we dont sell handicaped version)
- Operating voltage: Vcc, 10.5V (minimum), 12V (typical), 13V (maximum)
- Supply current Vcc =240mA (maximum)
- Video input voltage 75-ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
- Audio input voltage 10k ohm impedance: 1Vp-p
- Dimension and weight 80 x 63 x 20mm, 95g
- De-tacheable SMA connector
- Video: PAL / NTSC
In the box
- Video Receiver
- Stereo jack to RCA AV output cable
- Standard dipole antenna
- RX-2460CK works with
- LawMate TM-241800 2.4G 1000mW Wireless Video Transmitter
- LawMate TM-240500LM 2.4G 500mW Wireless Video Transmitter
- LawMate TM-240200mini 2.4G 100mW Wireless Video Transmitter
- The stock whip antenna can be replaced by
- LawMate MP-2410 2.4Ghz 10dBi Panel Antenna
- 7dBi Panel Antenna
- For ultimate long range, an antenna tracking device is recommended. Check our MFD AAT, the world’s first automatic antenna tracker for FPV