FLYTREX CORE 2 – THE MUST HAVE BLACK BOX FLIGHT TRACKER FOR MULTIROTOR PILOTS MISSION MANAGER
Get detailed display of every mission you complete. Interactive path map, speed, altitude and temperature graphs, personal records tracking and more.
Assigning aircraft and gear with each mission you post helps you analyze flight results with different aircraft and help other multirotor pilots learn more about your setup and hobby.
BADGES AND CHALLENGES
Earn badges as you complete challenges and build up your Flytrex profile. Unlock badges for challenges such as speed, ascent, altitude, diving, world wide traveling, and more!
Unlock new badges as you complete more missions and improve your skills. New challenges are added all the time – be sure to send us your cool ideas!
AIRCRAFT AND PERSONAL RECORDS
Use aircraft manager to track mission records and stats for each of your multirotors and quadcopters.
Personal Records book helps you analyze your personal improvement over time and best results. Easily see and share your best flight achievements with friends.
NEARBY PILOTS WITH WORLD MAP
Find other multirotor and quadcopter pilots flying nearby using the globe map showing recent flights activity world-wide. Consult with local pilots when traveling and find exciting new scenery for your next adventure!
Use our Explore tool dedicate search to find recent missions by location and aircraft.
FLYTREX CORE 2 – HIGHLIGHTS
1. Smaller and Lightweight – The new Core 2 is much smaller than the first generation. The Core 2 weighs 3.5 gram and measures 20mm x 26mm.
2. Internal Memory – Using the new internal memory pilots can fly with or without a microSD. Your flight data is stored to your microSD (when available) and to the internal memory at all times. This ensures that even if you forgot the microSD at home, or flying in extreme conditions, your flight data will always be available.
The Core 2 offers an easy way to copy the last 8 hours of flight data from the internal memory.
3. One System Fits All – The Core 2 can be used with multiple flight controllers. The Core 2 supports the DJI Naza/Phantom family, Blade 350 QX and APM 2.5/2.6 flight controllers. You’ll need to get the proper cable to fit your flight controller and you’re good to go.
4. APM Support – New support for APM 2.5/2.6 flight controllers. Extending Flytrex support to new flight controllers is one more step in our ongoing efforts making Flytrex a great place to exchange data and learn more about our hobby.
5. New Connector Design – Now using a smaller connector, Phantom owners can route the Flytrex installation cable through the built-in Phantom wiring holes, without having to drill the Phantom shall.