DRONESVISION 20X20MM SUPER HAD MINI CAMERA NTSC
1/3″ SONY SUPER HAD CCD, 20X20MM MINI CAMERA 550TVL, 0.5 LUX, 3.6MM BOARD LENS. EXCELLENT LIGHT WEIGHT MINIATURE CAMERA AS HOME SECURITY VIDEO SURVEILLANCE CAMERA OR FPV CAMERA
This tiny 20x20mm miniature camera is popular for its exceptional video quality and lightweight body, compact size that has low drag. Aside from being used as a surveillance camera in residential and commercial settings, numerous hobbyists have also used it to improve their FPV flying experience. It also comes with a camera mount, a video connector, and a pack of screws that you can use for installing them to your home, office, or model aircrafts.
Unlike CMOS cameras, this mini camera comes with a CCD image sensor that can capture clear images and ensure smooth transitions. It does not scan images line by line, which can create ripples on the footage if the aircraft exhibits some vibrations. This CCD camera can effortlessly handle quick movements and it can work better in low lighting conditions. Its 12VDC operation also makes it perfect for delivering power to the mini camera and the video transmitters being used. For FPV pilots, simply use it with a 3S1P lipoly battery.
- Image Sensor : 1/3″ Sony Super HAD CCD
- Operating Votage : DC12V
- Effective Pixels NTSC : 811(H) * 508(V)
- Current Consumption : 50mA or Less
- Gain Control : Auto
- Synchronization 2:1 Internal
- White Balance : Auto
- Resolution : 550TVL
- A.G.C. : Auto
- S/N Ratio : More than 52dB
- Electronic Shutter : 1/50 – 1/100,000 Sec Auto
- Gamma Correction : R = 0.45
- Lens : 3.6mm Board Lens
- Min Illumination : 0.5Lux
- Cable : 0.8 Metre
- Video out Signal : 1.0Vp-p.75oms
- Dimension : 20x20mm
- BLC : Auto
- Weight 24g
IN THE BOX
- Camera Mount & Screws
- Video connector
- Board lens 3.6mm
- Recommend to use a Regulated DC 12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the camera.
- Recommend to use the camera with the Monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75oms. If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch the monitor standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor.
- Please do not attempt to disassemble the camera, that will void warranty.
- Never face the camera toward the sun. It may cause a smear on the picture when the camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects.