DronesVision FPV-CM1 11.5×11.5mm Ultra Light Weight FPV Camera
Looking for a true plug & play FPV Camera? Here comes the answer. No soldering required! This super tiny 11.5×11.5mm miniature camera is popular for its exceptional video quality and lightweight body, compact size that has low drag. Numerous hobbyists have also used it to improve their FPV experience. It also comes with an extra night lens, supports voltage from 2S~4S 7.4V~14.8VDC. Simply plug & play design if you use it with an FPV OSD.
- Sensor: Single chip 1/3 CMOS
- SYSTEM: NTSC / PAL
- NUMBER OF PIXEL NTSCï¼?656ï¼?Hï¼?×492ï¼?Vï¼?;PALï¼?786ï¼?Hï¼?×576ï¼?Vï¼?
- IMAGE SIGNAL PROCESS: Digital Signal Processing System
- SENSOR DIMENSION: 4.75mmï¼?Hï¼?×3.55mmï¼?Vï¼?
- HORIZONTAL RESOLUTION: 520TV Lines
- SCANNING SYSTEM: 2ï¼?1 Interlace
- SENSITIVITY: 0.008Lux/F1.2
- LENS & VIEW ANGLE: 55 °
- S/N RATIO: 52dB
- VIDEO OUT: 1.0V p-p/75ohm
- SIZE (L x W x H): 11.5mm x 11.5mm x 21mm
- WEIGHT: 2g
- Working Current: 70mA
- Working Voltage: 7.4V-14.8V 2S~4S Lipoly battery packs!
- White = Video Out
- Red = Power VCC+ in working voltage 7.4V~14.8V 2S~4S Lipoly packs
- Black = Ground
In the Box
- 1 x 2gram FPV-CM1 Camera with day lens and builtin video connector (3Pin)
- 1 x Night lens
- Recommend to use a Regulated DC 7.4V~14.8V 2S~4S Lipoly battery.
- Please do not attempt to disassemble the camera, that will void warranty.
- Never face the camera toward the sun. It may cause a smear on the picture when the camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects.