View more products of MyFlyDream
MFD TeleFlyPro is an enhance unit for MFD AAT(AutoAntennaTracker) system.
The main function of TeleFlyPro is to modulate the tracking data into Video and Audio signals. These video and audio signals can be transmitted via a common Video-TX /RX module. With a V5.0 or newer AATDriver, the AAT system is able to demodulate the tracking data from the video or audio signal and use it to track the plane.
TeleFlyPro Works with AATDriver V5. (Compatible with AATDriver V4). It supports VBI+Audio downlink. Less tracking latency and more reliability. It use a barometer instead of GPS to measure the altitude. So AAT will track better in tile angle
Features of MyFlyDream TeleFlyPro
- Modulating tracking data both into video and audio signals. It's more reliable and works with most VTX/RX without audio channel compatible issues.
- TeleFlyPro has advanced ,pixel-level black/white OSD function. OSD can be disable if it’s not used.
- TeleFlyPro uses a barometer to measure the altitude instead of GPS. The tracker now tracks more accurately than before.
- An optional 100Amp current sensor is available if user needs to measure the current/voltage of the power system of the plane.
Specification of MyFlyDream TeleFlyPro
- Power supply: 7~20V (recommended 12V)
- Current consume: <200ma@12V(included GPS, without other electronics)
- Weight: 10g
Wiring Diadram of MyFlyDream TeleFlyPro
Notes: If you need a full-function AutoPilot device for you plane, we recommend MFD AutoPilot product.