MyFlyDream AAT 6CH Auto Antenna Tracking System Basic Pack V5
View more products of MyFlyDream
MFD Innovation. The original best ever automatic antenna tracking solution.
Automatic Antenna Tracker in action
MFD AAT Features
- No specific OSD requirement for tracking your airplane.
- The high quality slipring provides continuously rotation, meaning compete freedom of rotation, you will never again temporarily loose your signal because the tracker has reached its maximum rotation angle and is turning over to the other side
- The built-in compass unit makes setting up the tracker on the flying field in no time. No need to check the correct orientation by hand or walk around with your plane in hand, just put your MyFlyDream AAT on a tripod(not included) or other support, connect everything with a power source, wait for a proper GPS fix, push "Set Home" and FLY. It´s as simple as that.
- The TeleFlyOSD GPS Coordinates Audio Encoder weighs only 8g and is very small (46x25x7mm) . It can be added to almost every setup easily even where the space is very sparse and weight is always an issue.
In the Box
- 1 x TeleFlyOSD GPS Coordinates Audio Encoder(Recommended to buy extra items for several planes)
- 1 x AATDriver (Ground Station)
- 1 x MyFlyDream 6CH Tracker (Ground Station)
- 1 x USB Programmer with cable (Ground Station)
How MFD AAT works
- The TeleFlyOSD is connected to your GPS module and fetch the GPS coordinates data to the ground via the audio channel of your Wireless AV transmitter.
- The encoded signal through AUDIO channel fed through the AAT (Automatic Antenna Tracker) to the MyFlyDream AAT Driver(AATDriver).
- AAT Driver handles the signal and controls the servos to tracking your airplane
To Make the MFD AAT fully functional, you will also need
- A Combo Set of Wireless AV Transmitter & Receiver Due to lastest Lawmate transmitters have audio issue, Racewood is HIGHLY recommended!!
- A Directional Patch Antenna
- A Tripod
- A GPS Module
Customers also viewed