MyFlyDream AAT 12CH Auto Antenna Tracking System Advanced Pack V5
View more products of MyFlyDream
MFD Innovation. The original best ever automatic antenna tracking solution
The AAT12CH advanced unit pack contains everything you need to set up your basic MyFlyDream AAT Auto Antenna Tracking system. The only thing you will need is an OSD with GPS module or a single GPS module. If you don´t want to use an OSD, the MyFlyDream Tracking system will work with almost every GPS modules that use NMEA standard.
Automatic Antenna Tracker in action
MFD AAT Features
- No specific OSD requirement for tracking your airplane.
- The high quality slipring provides continuously rotation, meaning compete freedom of rotation, you will never again temporarily loose your signal because the tracker has reached its maximum rotation angle and is turning over to the other side. The 12CH AAT Package includes a 12 channel slipring, so you have 7 spare channels where you can feed another signal through. You can use that for a second video channel and/or an extra audio channel. /span>
- The built-in compass unit makes setting up the tracker on the flying field in no time. No need to check the correct orientation by hand or walk around with your plane in hand, just put your MyFlyDream AAT on a tripod(not included) or other support, connect everything with a power source, wait for a proper GPS fix, push "Set Home" and FLY. It´s as simple as that.
- The TeleFlyOSD GPS Coordinates Audio Encoder weighs only 8g and is very small (46x25x7mm) . It can be added to almost every setup easily even where the space is very sparse and weight is always an issue.
In the Box of MFD AAT
- 1 x TeleFlyOSD GPS Coordinates Audio Encoder (Recommended to buy extra items for several planes)
- 1 x AATDriver (Ground Station)
- 1 x MyFlyDream 12CH Tracker (Ground Station)
- 1 x USB Programmer with cable (Ground Station)
How MFD AAT works
- The TeleFlyOSD is connected to your GPS module and fetch the GPS coordinates data to the ground via the audio channel of your Wireless AV transmitter.
- The encoded signal through AUDIO channel fed through the AAT (Automatic Antenna Tracker) to the MyFlyDream AAT Driver(AATDriver).
- AAT Driver handles the signal and controls the servos to tracking your airplane
To Make the MFD AAT fully functional, you will also need
- A Combo Set of Wireless AV Transmitter & Receiver
- A Directional Patch Antenna
- A Tripod
- A GPS Module