LawMate 1.2GHz 500mW Wireless AV Transmitter
View more products of LawMate
Caution:The working voltage of this transmitter is 5~5.5VDC, the bundled voltage regulator (AV & Power Switching Cable) is only capable around 6~12VDC voltage range. Without using this regulator and power on these TM-120500LM Lawmate Wireless Video Audio transmitters can damage the modules.
LawMate 1.2G 500mW TM-120500LM Wireless Video Audio AV Sender Channels & Frequencies (TM-120500LM Transmitter has 6 Channels only! There's no 1280MHz, for 1280MHz and 500mW, please go for Racewood Blue Label!)
|CH 1 : 1080 Mhz
CH 2 : 1120 Mhz
CH 3 : 1160 Mhz
|CH 4 : 1100 Mhz
CH 5 : 1140 Mhz
CH 6 : 1180 Mhz
- TM-120500LM Wireless Audio Video Transmitters may not be legal for using in some countries. DronesVision.com can't be held any responsabilities for the use of these devices. LawMate TM-120500LM's wireless video audio transmitter can be working with LawMate RX-1260CK Wireless AV Receiver, but the channel switch of the receiver must be position A
- This transmitter comes with a sticker which indicates how to select the desire channel. Please keep in mind for channel one all the dips have to be up! Which means the sticker's black stripe are actually the dips. (this is a bit confusing, please remember, black stripes on the sticker are actually white dips in the transmitter)
- If your RC transmitter is 2.4Ghz, you should consider to add a low pass filter to prevent this high power wireless video transmitter to interferences your 2.4G RC system.
- If you bought LawMate receiver which claimed to be locked to 1280MHz frequency, this wireless AV transmitter will not work with it, as this transmitter doesn't work with 1280MHz. For 1.2GHz 500mW with 1280MHz, please go for Racewood Blue Label
- Highly recommended not to use with UBEC, please use the stock lead or a step down regulator instead!