DJI S900 + A2 + Z15 GH4 COMBO
DJI SPREADING WINGS S900
LIGHTWEIGHT, STRONG AND STABLE
The S900’s arms and landing gear are made of sturdy carbon fiber, greatly reducing weight while increasing stability and strength. This enables a long flight time without sacrificing performance.
HIGHLY PORTABLE, EASY TO CARRY
With arms that fold in to save space, the S900 is built to be taken wherever you need to go. Then when you want to fly, it can be ready to go in just a few minutes. Never before has a professional hexacoptor been so portable and easy to transport.
READY TO FLY IN
REMOVABLE UPPER CENTER BOARD
The upper center board can be removed, allowing easy access to install your flight controller and IMU, and giving you a convenient way to setup the power distribution system. Even installation of your main controller, iOSD, Lightbridge, or any other accessories is faster and easier than ever before.
This new center board structure is perfectly compatible with the DJI WKM and A2 flight controllers.
NEW POWER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
A redesigned, rebuilt power distribution system improves safety and
reliability. Gold-plated metal bearings with a unique screw design
secure the power cords, ensuring cables will not come loose during
flight and allowing easy setup.
Prevent short circuits and easily plug in your power supply with the AS150 sparkproof plug.
DJI Zenmuse Z15 GH3 Professional Aerial Photography and Video 3-Axis Gimbal for Panasonic GH4
The DJI Zenmuse Z15-GH4 (HD) gimbal, an upgraded version of the popular Zenmuse Z15-GH3, represents a breakthrough in Zenmuse precision, offering a control range of just ±0.01°. When used with a DJI professional aerial system, your Panasonic GH4/GH3 remains stable and under control even in strong winds and during intense maneuvers.
- Another Evolutionary 3-axis Professional HD Gimbal
- Built for the Panasonic GH4/GH3
- HDMI-HD/AV Module
- 3-axis Rotation Control
- A Total Solution
- Multiple Control Modes
- Gimbal Servo Drive Module
- Built-In Independent IMU Module
Functions of DJI Zenmuse Z15 GH4
1) Orientation-locked control 2) Non orientation-locked control 3) FPV mode (Reset)
- Built-in independent IMU module
- DJI gimbal special servos drive module
- HDMI-HD/AV module
- Wireless video transmission supported
- Camera shutter control supported
- Wide range voltage input supported
- S-Bus/PPM Receiver supported
DJI A2 Autopilot Flight Control System for Multirotors
The DJI A2 Multi-Rotor stabilization controller is a complete flight system for various multi-rotor platforms for commercial and industrial AP applications. Based on the technology and design philosophy of DJI’s Ace series of high-performance controllers, the A2 offers you a brand new flight experience. Its flight mode setup provides a seamless transition for current Ace One, WKM AP professionals.
The system has the following features:
- It is integrated with high-precision sensor components and a high-performance GPS Receiver.
- It utilizes high quality components precisely calibrated with temperature compensation in all gyros and sensors, industry renowned flight algorithm in autopilot and UAV field.
- Designed with built-invibration absorption, no extra mount frame or vibration absorption pad is required.
- Based on the DESST technology,it has a built-in 16-channel Receiver, and supports DSM2 satellite receiver.
- Optional DJI D-BUS Adapter can be used with a traditional Receiver.
- Controller Unit (Built-in Receiver DR16)
- PMU(PowerManagement unit)
- IMU(Inertia Measurement Unit)
- GPS-COMPASS PRO
- Micro-USB Cable
- Servo Cables
- GPS Bracket
- Double side sticky pads.