Due to national holidays, all shipments will be postponed until 19th August to be shipped out
7W 72MHz Long Range FPV System
4th Generation 72MHz LRS System - Final Edition! 72LRS-V4 supports virtually any RC transmitters. As long as your transmitter has a trainer port and works with simulator, this transmitter can work for your Long Range FPV adventure. 72LRS-V4 supports PPM/SPCM of JR systems, PCM/PPM for Futaba's. 3rd party RC Transmitters or 2.4Ghz RC Transmitters is also available for PPM mode.
- 72LRS-V4 simply acts like a transmitter's module, you don't need your own module anymore.
- Continuously Adjustable RF frequency 71~80MHz, output RF power 0~7W.
- 72LRS-V4 can work with Futaba 10C 2.4GHz in PPM mode only, if your Futaba 10C supports 72Mhz Module, you may select PCM mode.
- Switch position L for JR systems, R for Futaba and 3rd party transmitters.
- Maximum Power Consumption 1.6A
- Dual conversion PCM recevers such as 149DPS, 1410DPS, 319DPS, and 10DS are able to reach 25KM @ 7W
RF Output Power Reference (Provided by the manufacturer, for reference only!)
- FPV in visual range - 1W
- FPV over 5KM - 3W
- FPV over 10KM - 5W
- FPV over 15KM - 7W
- Center Frequency: 72.5mhz
- Bandwidth: 10mhz
- VSWR (72.5mhz): less than 1.2
- Maximum Power Handling: 80w
- Antenna Type: Verticle Omni-Directional
In the Box
- 1 x 72LRS-V4 Long Range FPV System
- 1 x 72MHz Magnetic base Antenna and 3 meter antenna extension cable.
- 1 x Trainer port cable
- 1 x DC to T-Plug power core
- 2 x L-sharp Hex Wrench
- Due to high RF output power, do NOT use other antenna which has poor VSWR, use the antenna comes with the booster ONLY
- Stay away of your video receiver antenna 5 meters when 72LRS-V4 is in use