1.2Ghz Low Pass Filter for solving the issue with 2.4GHz RC Systems
View more products of DronesVision
1.2GHz Low Pass Filter attenuates RF noise which interferes 2.4Ghz RC receivers
Helps 1.2GHz Wireless Video Transmitter to prevent unwanted RF noises
12LPF 1.2G Low pass filters can reduce the interference to 2.4GHz receivers to prevent jitter servo issues. You may install it onto your receivers or transmitters, for filtering out unwanted RF noises.
- Designed for 910MHz - 1390MHz Wireless A/V transmitters
- Low insertion loss, less than 0.7dB typical at 1300MHz
- Passband DC - 1425MHz (
- Efficient monolithic LC multi-pole topography design
- Second harmonic (> 2.4GHz) attenuation -35dB typical
- SMA connectors (male / female)
- Characteristic impedance 50 ohm
- Handles RF power up to 8 watts
- Small size, 1.45 x 0.31 x 0.25 inches (37 x 8 x 6.5 mm)
- Lightweight, 5.45 grams
Note: Video transmitter & antenna are not included. The price is for the filter only!